21.8.06

Going Back I

Its been quite some time. Yep. So I'm going to go back a few weeks and work my way up through the blog-worthy events of my life.

A few weeks ago I was on my way home from taking care of the neighbor's horses. It was around seven o'clock and one of those misty mornings when the rising sun seems all the brighter or vivid for having to go through the moisture. The back road I was on suddenly became wonderful. I wished I had a camera. I don't own a camera. Sigh. I kept on driving. But wait! Rachel was in the car with me the other day, and I think she left her camera on the back seat! Sure enough, it was there, and isn't God good? I turned my car around to find the particularly lovely bit of road I had passed, parked, and leaped out. I stood in the middle of the road snapping pictures with glee. Here are some of the results:




6 comments:

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Nice!

Photoguy said...

Indredible!

lis said...

Mamash, mamash yafeh!

KJ said...

Those are SO beautiful m'dear!! You should publish them in a book or a calendar and be rich and famous! :)

lis said...

Um, that mispelling in Photoguy's comment would be my fault, as I was the scribe! :O)

Mrs. RF said...

I am impressed! Lovely.