3.7.07

Right back where I started from- a short journey up the East Coast

Hey Guys,
I am moving again. Really, actually I didn't "move" away from NH, I was just paying my parents an extended visit. :-) But however I word it, the fact is that I am returning to the North. Immediately. Without further delay. Okay, in the next couple of days anyway. :-)

I have been re-hired at my previous place of employment, so come visit me there!

I am looking forward to days that are less than 100 degrees, and less humidity. More than that I am looking forward to seeing those of my friends who live up there!!! Yay!

See you soon.

5 comments:

Booker said...

Well, congrats on all that! Back to the places where the bugs can carry you off :-)

Kate said...

argggh!!! I FORGOT about bugs. Thanks so much for the reminder, DJ.

KJ said...

HURRAY! Can't wait to have you around again! Even though, now that I live in FL most of the year, you'll end up being further away, yet I'll probably see you more often anyway! :) Fabulous m'dear! I love you!

brilynne said...

Woohoo! I want to see you!

Linds said...

This is me being really excited!!! YAY!