18.11.05

Praises Be!

Guess what Guys, I'm employed! At long last I have go me a job. Now you can all come visit me at the local friendly eating establishment where I work. Umm, not going to post the name here.

God was so good in working out what seems to be the perfect work situation for me. I am really looking forward to working with lots of people I don't know. I have met a few of them already and was favorably impressed. The hours are perfect- I am working part time but can do as many hours as I want. The weekly schedule is flexible, so if I need to take Grandma to an appointment I can notify them and switch days or something. They have plenty of college and high school students to work evenings and weekends, so I need never feel pressure to work on the Sabbath, or any other time I don't want to.

I am also starting work at slightly higher pay than normal because, get this, the manager was impressed with my volunteer experience. Hallelujah for Dining Hall Coordinating! :-)

I am so thankful and happy!

I start work on Monday morning around eight... hey!I might be in the running for earliest riser awards! I have to get up in time to take care of the horses for an hour, read my Bible, get ready for the day, and be at work at 8. What fun!
Anyway, come in sometime and I'll sell you yummy food. :-)

7 comments:

Mrs. RF said...

Yeah for you! That is good news!

See you soon.

drewey fern said...

HURRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Linds said...

I'm so thrilled for you!!

Booker said...

Congrats! So, do we get discounts or something?

Marie said...

what a feeling to get a job huh:) That's great:) What's your job description...waitress...or like hostess...? Have fun!

TripleNine said...

Glad you got it. Hope that it provides some interesting stories for you to blog about.

Laughter said...

She's my Sister.

:-D

Cool, my WV is bourbn... anyone want to join me for a drink?