21.9.06

the end

Tomorrow is my last day of work at Ye Ole Foode Place where I have been working for nearly a year. I have rushed up to it so fast that I am hardly excited, though definitely not sad at the prospect.

For those of you who didn't know, I am removing my person (if not all my belongings) to the South. I have no idea how long I will be down there, nor when I will return, if ever. :-) Just Kidding. And anyway, I'm not changing things like license plates or bank accounts so I guess I have to come back sometime.

As usual:
"Thou'rt come to lead me into paths I do not know;"

So:
"like dear Rebekah, with Thee I will go."

5 comments:

Claire said...

Hurraaaaay for Katie coming southwardssss!!! I hope I get to see you a widdo bit before you are whisked away overseas again...

Mrs. RF said...

Ah, yes, we will welcome you to the south!!!!!

TripleNine said...

Ummm.. have a good trip down? It is too bad to for all us up here, but hope that things are just right for you down there.

melrandall said...

Waaaaaaaah!!! Nobody tells me anything... :) I will miss your shining presence sorely. Enjoy the new paths with Him...I love you.

wideyed said...

ryc-Bria has a librarything.com link on her website.