13.3.07

hi

The nice thing about being gone from my blog for a really long time is that when I get back, it will appear on Aaron's clever blog list, and I don't have to worry about calling all my friends to let them know that I'm still alive.

I am.

I just got out of the habit.

It will probably take me a bit to get back in, especially since I'm at Fairwood and the Feast starts tomorrow night.

If you want to know what I've been up to, look at the picture of the front hall on Brandon's blog, or the pictures on Andrea's blog.

TTFN

4 comments:

lis said...

Hoorayyyy!

I missed you.

Wait, I still miss you.

But this is a nice panacea. :O)

(Excuse me while I go look up that word to see if I'm using it correctly).

lis said...

Well, that wasn't exactly what I meant. Perhaps placebo?
Or hmmmm...
something-pleasant
to-distract-me-momentarily
from-the-fact-that-you're
continents-away?

Booker said...

yeah, isn't his list great? :-)

Queen Ann said...

hey! nice blog! I love the Hebrew even though I don't understand it. I should put some Portuguese words on mine.
It was really nice that you and your family were around for a while.
Hope you're all well!!
Rachel