27.6.06

Boston

For those of you interested:
I made it to Boston from RI without getting lost at all.
I also made it back from Boston to RI with only one side trip into the center of Boston for a few minutes.

You may all think of me as Katie The Girl Who Always Gets Lost. Granted I don't think I have ever made it from NH to RI without some aberration. But instead why don't you think of it as creative driving? I mean, the whole point of a trip is to get from point A to point B. I have never failed at that yet. I may add vehicular flourishes in the middle but those are the creative part! When else am I going to be able to see odd sideroads in Mass. or downtown Boston in the middle of the night?

oh yes, I also picked up Lisa.
(haven't seen her in a quite some time)

6 comments:

Isaac Demme said...

Huzzah for vehicular flourishes!

I'm very good at those myself -- who wants to do that old boring straight-line travel thing?

(Also huzzah for odd sideroads in downtown Boston -- I've certainly been discovering my share of those -- and several other people's shares besides).

Mrs. RF said...

Three cheers for successfully getting there and back! And of course for picking up Lisa. Yeah for you.

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

YAY for creative driving! I agree with you! It makes for great entertainment and does real good at keeping you awake... ...anybody can be an efficient point A to point B driver but not everybody can be imaginative in their route choices! 8~D

Claire said...

Love your perspective! MORE POSTS PLEASE! KEEP 'EM COMING!

wideyed said...

*laughs sardonically*

click here )

Kate said...

can't follow the link!