17.10.06

Conversation over dinner cleanup

Katie is washing dishes while Daniel takes care of the food.
Katie turns around to discover Daniel mashing down the leftover rice to make more room in the container.

K. Daniel! Don't do that! That makes it nasty!
D. Well you can compress files.
K. It doesn't improve the quality.
D. If you compress a .tif file to a .jpg file it only changes the quality a little bit.
K. Rice is not the same as computer files. Besides, space over quality? We have plenty of space for it!
D. Well it cost more money to get more memory.
K. (putting the rice in the fridge) It's a temporary file, Daniel. We can alway erase it later if we need the space for something else.

9 comments:

lis said...

:O)

Oh the things I would miss if I didn't read blogs!

KJ said...

Wow! :)

Aaron said...

Haha!

Isaac Demme said...

Awesome!

That's all I have time to say now ... I have to go defrag my refrigerator.

Cheech said...

Thats awesome! :)

Laughter said...

Hahaha...


good one, Isaac

Booker said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
[and at Isaacs comment too :-)]

TripleNine said...

so why is it that chad and I never have conversations like that? :)

I'm missing the context in the last post. Museum, history book, interactive computer program, dream?

Kate said...

context of the one before? The one about the Egyptian queen?

I am teaching my brothers history, and we are studying ancient Egpyt. I found the descriptions on an internet encyclopedia.