23.5.07

tagged

1. I bought glasses today and I LOVE them!
2. tomorrow and Friday we are having a yard sale
3. my Mom thinks my hands are funny looking- so funny looking that she laughs out loud at them sometimes. All my fingers stick out in odd directions.
4. I dreamed the other night that Andrea had a baby brother named Owen. He had black hair.
5. I have a hankering to drive across country with a pistol, a large dog, and stack of books on tape. Though it WOULD be more fun with a bunch of friends- anybody interested in planning a trip in say, 2008 or 9?
6. I love N.C. Wyeth's work
7. I detest peach yougurt.

3 comments:

Booker said...

Heaven will be filled with Peach Yogurt. I suggest you "start" liking it, hahahaha :-)

drewey fern said...

Awwww - I'm totally cuted out by my baby brother! What an adorable name!

AND I'm TOTALLY in on the road trip!

TripleNine said...

Your peach yogurt one made me laugh. I just read your last post and it was a great one.